Noël Minet Fund Scholarships
For applicants under 30 with limited economic resources coming from an European Country
There will be a focus on the target countries of the Regional Development Strategy of the European Choral Association, though people from other countries can also apply.
In 2023 the Noël Minet Fund, administered by the Friends of the European Choral Association will offer scholarships up to 500€ each, applying for:
- Walter Strauss Choral Conducting Masterclass Ankara | Turkey | 22-28/01/2023
- World Symposium on Choral Music | Istanbul, Turkey | 25-30/04/2023
- Study Tours at Europa Cantat Junior festival 2023 | Ghent, Belgium | 5-13/07/2023
- European Academy for Choral Conductors | Fano, Italy | 27/08 – 3/09/2023
The Commission will give priority to applicants who have not yet received a scholarship.
Applicants are not eligible for a scholarship in two years in a row.
Applicants must fill in an application form with (in English):
- Reasons for applying
- Information if they have applied for or will receive other funds
- Total budget with participation fees, travel, accommodation, meals and scores
- Minimum amount needed (up to maximum 500 EUR)
- Plans on how to share the new knowledge and experience with their local community afterwards
Deadlines for application:
For events happening January to June 2023: 10/12/2022
For events happening July to December 2023: 30/4/2023
The Noël Minet Fund is administered by the Friends of the European Choral Association.
“Donation Noël Minet Fund”
Bank Sparkasse KoelnBonn
IBAN DE15 3705 0198 0000 0778 42
(European Choral Association – Europa Cantat)